NDU Junior High School Academic Services
- LIBRARY SERVICES
- The Library offers valuable services to the students and faculty for the optimum development of students’
potentials, and for assisting and providing teachers with instructional needs to ensure quality classroom instruction.
The Library comprises the Instructional Media and the Educational Media sections. Both sections use print and non-print materials.
The materials of the Instructional Media are exclusively used by teachers for classroom instruction.
The Educational Media materials are used by students for research work and help develop and enhance their cognitive skills.
- The Science Laboratory consists of equipment and materials for the conduct of Science processes and experiments for Physical and Biological Science.
- A computer laboratory provides the students with the opportunities to enhance their skills on multimedia technology which they can use in accessing
information especially for their research based assignment and other class projects and activities.
- The H.E Laboratory is provided for home economics lessons and other activities.
- Care and Use of Laboratory
- The laboratory should be clean and set orderly after classes. Teachers and students
are required to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the laboratory at all times.
- Students must carefully remove the stains on laboratory tables caused by a simple chemical spill.
- Disposal of garbage is done daily.
- It is the duty of the teacher to remind the students of the proper use of corrosive materials.